Laser Nail Therapy
A revolutionary, safe and effective treatment for Onychomycosis (fungal toenails & fingernails).
Nail fungus is an infection in one or more of your nails. This may begin as a white or yellow spot under the tip of your fingernail or toenail. As the nail fungus spreads deeper into your nail, it may cause your nail to discolor, thicken and develop crumbling edges — an unsightly and potentially painful problem.
The best results are achieved if you are treated as soon as you discover an infection. Long standing, chronic nail infections are more resistant to treatment.
An infection with nail fungus has traditionally been difficult to treat, however using the Fox laser this is no longer so.
We offer a few options with regards to Laser nail therapy.
Here is a summary of the steps involved when considering Laser therapy
1. Initially we prepare the nails for treatment. this involves taking photos for comparison, redefining and smoothing the infected nails and providing you with all the information and education you need to maximise your chances of success.
2. The first laser treatment will treat all 10 nails at our current price of $280.
3. You will then go on to have another 2 treatments about 3 weeks apart. these subsequent treatments involve taking more photos as well as further nail preparation and then lasering of all affected nails for our current price of $180.
4. We will continue to monitor the nail health and growth with visits about 6-8 weekly. These appointments will involve more photos, comparison of photos, re-defining and cleaning up the nails, re education where needed, and we will also make a plan for you to maintain your improved foot health. These appointments will be charged by the length of the appointment and vary from $70-$120 for 20 min to 1 hour consultations.
5. We aim for complete cure of the nail fungal infection however this is not always possible so we work hard to get your feet as healthy as they can be without having to take medications with nasty side effects.
Laser nail therapy is:
- Drug free
- Extremely effective
- Can result in clear fingernails and toenails
If you'd like more information, please give us a call. As the most experienced Podiatry clinic in Geelong for Laser nail therapy for infected toenails and fingernails, we're happy to offer advice and solutions to help.